I was really humbled by my nomination to the “Versatile Blogger Award” by my friend Jennifer Ebermann. Jennifer has a fantastic blog “Mindful Leadership & Intercultural Communication” where she shares her knowledge on intercultural communication and on mindfulness. She is a great leader and Coach and I am convinced she has a great future ahead of her as a person of influence.
I was so humbled by this nomination because I have seriously started blogging only about 10 days ago and I am slightly amazed by the number of people who liked what I am writing about. As of today I have 101 likes! For me it is already a great achievement!
So If you also want to participate in the “Versatile Blogger Award”, here are the rules:
- Thank the person who gave you the award.
- Include a link to their blog.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly
- Nominate those bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself
My nominations for the “Versatile Blogger Award” are:
And here are the 7 things you should know about me:
- I love my two dogs “Patch” and “Beni”, I’m actually crazy about them and my husband might sometimes feel left out 🙂
- I get attacked on a regular basis by my Bengal cat “Bavu”, he loves to jump, all claws out, on my back when I’m brushing my teeth…
- I love travelling and discovering new cultures
- I am a bit obsessed with looking for alternative ways of earning a living and achieve financial Independence
- My husband has introduced me to DIY and house renovation and now I have the bug. We already renovated two houses in England and are now trying to renovate our farm house in Switzerland (but that’s another story :-))
- I am always mothering everyone and I have to learn to let go and let people take their responsibilities
- I often need reassurance in new things I am doing, wanting proof that it’s good.
Well, this post is a bit different from the other ones I did up to now but I really think that this “Versatile Blogger Award” is a fantastic way to share the blogs we like.