In my research, I found a fantastic blog and website “Wishpond.com“. It is manna for the hungry 🙂
This site is just a fantastic source of information on how to drive free traffic to your social media pages and I have already downloaded two of their free eBooks on Content Marketing and Contests & Promotions on Facebook.
Fresh from Wishpond blog is an article on 8 sure ways to drive link clicks on your Facebook posts.
In short, the 8 ways are:
- Give a preview with a “See the whole thing: [Link]” Call-to-Action
- “Our Contest is on! Enter to win [Blank]: [Link]”
- “Want [Blank]? Check out [Blank]: [Link]”
- “Learn how to [Do Something]: [Link]”
- “Need to [Solve a problem]? Here is an easy way to do it: [Link]”
- “First-Time/Behind-the-scenes/Exclusive” [Blank]: [Link]
- “Check out this great [Food/Beverage/Item]! Click here for the Recipe: [Link]
- **Bonus – Drive more clicks with links to Facebook page tabs
Reading the entire post completely opened my eyes to what was possible on Facebook and especially on how to use Facebook in a constructive manner to drive traffic to a page and obtain leads without needing to spam groups or my own timeline…
I really want to succeed online without having to resort to online pollution!
I actually don’t even read the posts which come from the groups I am part of anymore. It is a real turn off to see all these “get-rich-quick” schemes which do not bring any added value. I might be a bit old fashioned (that’s probably my age lol :-)) but I am certain that I can achieve my goals while still being able to keep my ethical values. I want to be able to build a strong following and a list of people who can relate to me and not people who are going to unsubscribe from my list as fast as possible because they feel pressurize to part with their money.
Maybe I am still full of illusions… Let me know how you feel on ethic in affiliate marketing, I would be interested to get your feedback.
Well Folks, that’s all for today, I am looking forward to write another post for you very soon.